Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Baxter (by Laura)

Oh, Baxter, you are my little gentleman...

I'm so glad that Lauren loves Will Ferrell. And more than I do - I didn't know that was possible. But I'm glad that we found a house with a third bedroom so we'll have a little more space. I just hope our outhouse is as good as if not better than the one at the last house. (By outhouse I mean detached bathroom, but don't worry we DO have running water.) At least the smaller house had it. This will be quite the adventure, this simple living thing, I might come home come and convert to being a mountainwoman or something, who knows? Well, it is almost time for another scrumptious meal with the Passionists. Until the next post...(probably won't be until a week after Todd erases this one at the rate I'm going)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home